For people who like low light hunting, then it doesn’t get any better than using the Nikon Monarch Gold 2.5-10×56 RifleScope. This rifle scope is perfect for the hunter who wants to make use of lowlight. This scope is able to provide a 5.7mm exit pupil at a 10x magnification. This is one of the best scopes available for lowlight hunting.
Hunters will be amazed that the Nikon Monarch Gold 2.5-10×56 SF Riflescope provides them with a wide field of view. This makes it perfect for use on heavy caliber rifles used by hunters who hunt different game.
This Nikon 2.5-10×56 Monarch Gold Riflescope makes use of a quick focus eyepiece that has a twist and lock design that is able to provide +/- 5 diopter adjustment, which allows for quick and easy focus control. It also comes with a rubber ring that makes it easier to grip with gloved hands and it also protects the end of the eyepiece.
The riflescope can be had with two different reticles. There is Nikon Monarch Gold 2.5-10×56 that has thee Nikoplex reticle and the German #4.
- The Nikonplex reticle is created with thicker posts on the top, bottom and sides that provide a quick reference for low light shooting conditions. The thinner center crosshairs make it possible to have precision aiming. This reticle is one of favorites of American sportsmen
- The German #4 reticle makes quick targeting possible, however it provides a more open sight picture in the upper portion of the sighting plane. This recticle is gaining increasing favor with American hunters
The Monarch 2.5-10×56 rifle scope also has Ultra ClearCoat (UCC) optical system, that gives it the ability to virtually have a 100% anti-reflective capability. This combination of lenses and coatings allows a 95% light transmission.
The riflescope has SF (side-focus) adjustment knob which allows the hunter to compensate for parallax. This allows them to get fast, inconspicuous adjustments, while at the same time reducing the overall length of this riflescope.
The Nikon Monarch Gold 2.5-10×56 SF Matte Reticle Riflescope has fully multicoated lenses And ¼ – minute click hand turn reticle adjustments. Nikon Monarch Gold 2.5-10×56 Riflescope has four times magnification range and a well built rugged, one piece 30mm main body tube. This scope is also 100% fogproof, waterproof and shockproof. It also comes with Nikon’s Lifetime Warranty.
- Nikon 6620: Nikon Monarch Gold 2.5-10×56 SF Matte Reticle Riflescope (German #4)
- Nikon 6622: Nikon Monarch Gold 2.5-10×56 SF Matte Reticle Riflescope (Nikoplex)
Features for Nikon Monarch Gold 2.5-10×56 SF Matte Reticle Riflescope:
- Ultra ClearCoatTM Optical System – The entire optical system was engineered by Nikon to give the shooter a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum-95%.
- Rugged One Piece 30mm Body Tubes – The larger tubes and internal lenses will provide maximum resolution, wider windage and elevation travel and superior low-light performance. Milled from aircraft grade aluminum, durability is built into each model.
- Larger Internal Lenses – Produce a larger “sweet spot” for enhanced resolution.
- Four Time Magnification Zoom Range – Provides outstanding flexibility for up close-shots as well as long-range canyon-to-canyon shots.
- Locking Side Focus Adjustments – Locking side focus adjustment dials out parallax for the longest shots.
- Four Inches of Constant Eye Relief – The Nikon Monarch Gold 2.5-10×56 will have a full four inches of eye relief throughout the magnification range.
- Quick Focus Eyepiece – Allows the shooter to instantly bring the reticle into sharp focus.
- Hand-Turn ¼-MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustments – Get you zeroed-in quicker and maintain your setting even with heavy recoil.
- Matte Black Anodized Finish – Tough body resists corrosion and wear
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof – Excellent for rough and rugged conditions.
- RETICLE CHOICES: Nikoplex, German #4
- Finish: Matte
- Actual Magnification (x): 2.5 – 9.7
- Objective Diameter (mm): 56
- Exit Pupil (mm): 22.4 – 5.6
- Eye Relief (in): 4 – 4
- FOV@100 (yds, ft): 38.8 – 10.5
- Tube Diameter (mm): 30
- Objective Tube (mm / in): 58 / 2.28
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter (mm): 43
- Length (in): 13.8
- Weight (oz): 23.6
- Parallax Setting (yds): 50 – infinity