Nikon 8×36 Monarch ATB Binocular is the one of the better choices for people who require it for outdoor use and who are also looking for superior optical. This binocular is the smallest of the Monarch line with its 36 mm objective lens. As a result of this it is neither all midsize or full-size binocular. The 8×36 Nikon Monarch ATB will be able to deliver the performance of a large binocular, while having a lot of the characteristics that are associated with a midsized one.
The Nikon Monarch 8×36 Binoculars has a very rugged design and this makes it excellent for outdoor, hunting, camping, mountaineering, hiking, fishing, marine sports and eyeglass wearers. The design of this binocular makes it 100% fog proof and waterproof that allows it to be very effective outdoors. This binocular is also call for by Nikon’s 25 year limited warranty coverage.
The Nikon Monarch 7513 8×36 Binocular made with phase-corrected prisms and fully multi-coated lenses that will allow for greater image resolution and brightness with minimal distortion. People who wear eyeglasses will enjoy it that the 7513 8×36 will have adjustable eyecups and long eye relief that will be able to provide them with comfort when using this particular binocular. The Nikon Monarch ATB 8×36 Binocular also has multi-settings and click stop.
The unit dimensions are 4.9 x 5.1 inches and it weighs 19.8 oz. It is O-ring sealed and nitrogen filled but I’ll also to be completely fog proof and waterproof. Finally the 8×36 Monarch ATB binocular is also made with Nikon’s lead- and arsenic-free Eco-glass.
Nikon Monarch 8×36 Binocular Technical Details
- Magnification:: 8x
- Objective Diameter (mm): 36
- Angular Field of view (Real): 7
- Angular Field of view (Apparent): 56.0
- FOV @ 1000yds : 122yds
- Close Focus Distance (ft.): 8.2, 2.5 (mtrs)
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.5
- Relative Brightness: 20.3
- Eye Relief (mm): 17.0
- Interpupilliary distanc adjustment (mm): 56-72
- Size (L&W) Inches: 4.9×5.1
- Size (L&W) MM: 124×129
- Weight (oz/g): 19.8/570
- Fully multicoated optics and high-index prisms
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for the brightest images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-reflection mirror-coating prism for bright image
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Close focusing distance: 2.5m
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 5 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Wide strap
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
What Comes with the 8×36 Binocular
- Nikon Monarch 7513 8×36 Product Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Service sites sheet
- Neck Strap
- Soft case
- Eyepiece Lens caps
- Objective lens caps
Nikon Monarch 8 x 36 Magnification (power)
When people purchase binoculars they often get them based on a pair of numbers, in this case it is “8×36”. The first number “8” will often refer to the magnification that the binocular is able to provide. In the case of this specific model, the magnification will be “8x”, this will mean that everything will look eight times closer. The first number will always refer to the binoculars magnification.
When buying binoculars it should be noted that everything is magnified when you look through them. As a result of this, the higher the power, the more enhanced and promotes will be the shakes and movements.
Objective lens (diameter)
The diameter of the objective lens in millimeters is the second number that is commonly seen in binoculars. In this case the Nikon Monarch “8X36”, the “36” often mean that the front lenses of the binoculars are 36 mm. This is important to know when purchasing binoculars, as the larger the diameter often means that more light can enter into the binoculars. This can make it easier to see in dim light is more light is being focused on the eyes.