Nikon Monarch 7514 10×36 ATB Binoculars
For people who need binoculars for outdoor use and one superior optical, then the Nikon 10×36 Monarch ATB Binocular is the one of the best available options that is available. In the Monarch line, this binocular is the smallest as it has a 36 mm objective lens. Due to the size, it does not fall into the line of a midsize or full-size binocular. As a result of this, the 10 x 36 Nikon Monarch all-terrain binocular will be able to deliver performance that is associated with larger binoculars, while at the same time having many characteristics that can be found with midsized ones.
The Nikon 7514 Monarch 10×36 has a much larger magnification that its counterpart the 7513 8×36. It is able to provide “10x” magnification as opposed to the “8x” the 7513 provides. The Nikon Monarch 10×36 Binoculars is also created with a very rugged design that makes it the perfect choice for people who want to use it when they go hunting, boating airing, fishing, hiking, outdoor and marine sports. The binocular is also designed specifically for the outdoors as it is 100% waterproof and fog proof. This product also carries the 25 year limited warranty coverage by Nikon.
The Nikon Monarch 7514 10×36 ATB Binocular has a phase-corrected prism and fully multi-coated lenses that will allow for a much greater image resolution and brightness that will have minimal distortion. The 7514 10×36 has adjustable eyecups and long eye relief and this will work out well for people who wear eyeglasses. They will be able to use it comfortably, without any strain on their eyes. The Nikon Monarch ATB 10×36 Binocular also has multi-settings and click stop.
The dimensions of the units are 4.9 x 5.1 inches and it weighs 19.8 oz. It is O-ring sealed and nitrogen filled but I’ll also to be completely fog proof and waterproof. Finally the 10×36 Monarch ATB binocular is also made with Nikon’s lead- and arsenic-free Eco-glass.
Nikon Monarch 10×36 Binocular Technical Details
- Magnification:: 10x
- Objective Diameter (mm): 36
- Angular Field of view (Real): 6
- Angular Field of view (Apparent): 60.0
- FOV @ 1000yds : 314 ft
- Close Focus Distance (ft.): 8.2, 2.5 (mtrs)
- Exit Pupil (mm)3.6
- Relative Brightness: 13.0
- Eye Relief (mm): 16.0
- Size (L&W) Inches: 4.8×5.1
- Size (L&W) MM: 124×129
- Weight (oz/g): 19.8/570
- Fully multicoated optics and high-index prisms
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for the brightest images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-reflection mirror-coating prism for bright image
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Close focusing distance: 2.5m
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 5 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Wide strap
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
What Comes with the 10×36 Binocular
- Nikon Monarch 7513 10×36 Product Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Service sites sheet
- Neck Strap
- Soft case
- Eyepiece Lens caps
- Objective lens caps
Nikon Monarch 10 x 36 Magnification (power)
“10×36″ are common numbers that people will see when they purchase binoculars. These numbers all represent something different. The magnification that the binocular will be able to provide is the first number, “10″. For this particular model, ”10x” will mean that everything will look 10 times closer. The first number will always refer to the binoculars magnification.
Objective lens (diameter)
The second number that people will see is referred to as they diameter of the objective lens. In this case the Nikon Monarch “10×36″, the “36″ will mean that the diameter is 36 mm. This is very important to know when buying binoculars, as the larger the diameter often results in more light entering into the binoculars. This can make it easier to see in dim light as more light is being focused on the eyes.